Language selection: DE | EN
The Event for all pharmaceutical laboratory areas will take place on 20 and 21 November 2018 in Düsseldorf for the sixth time. The PharmaLab 2018 will cover various topics in 8 interesting conferences and lectures on analytics, bio analytics, microbiology and R&D. Parallel to the conferences, you will have the possibility to get to know companies exhibiting between the different conference rooms.
|Conferences of 2018|
|Pre-Conference Workshop: 19 November 2018 (09.00 – 18.00 h)|
|ECA – 1st International Mycoplasma qPCR Testing User Day|
|Conferences on 20 November 2018 (09.00 – 18.00 h)|
|ECA – Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing (Day 1)|
|ECA – Rapid Microbiological Methods and Mycoplasma Testing|
|ECA – Pest Control - from classic trap to digital control|
|ECA - Analytical Procedure Lifecycle Management|
|ECA – Computerised Systems in Analytical Laboratories|
|Conferences on 21 November 2018 (09.00 – 18.00 h)|
|ECA – QC Compliance Trends in Analytical Laboratories|
|ECA – Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing (Day 2)|
|ECA – Analytical Challenges for Biological Drug Substances and Products|
|Exhibition (20 and 21 November 2018)|
Particularities of the PharmaLab Congress
- The registration allows access to the 9 conferences with over 70 lectures. In a word, you can create your individual conference programme.
- Move any time to any conference room. Thanks to our one-day tickets, you can attend only the first day or the second one - but also both days of the PharmaLab.
- You will receive a USB stick including all the conference lectures of the Congress..
- Learn about the latest products and services relating to analytics, bio analytics, and microbiology at the accompanying exhibition.
- Take advantage of the PharmaLab – and particularly of the Social Event on the evening of the first day – for an information exchange with delegates, speakers and exhibitors .