Language selection: DE | EN
The Event for all pharmaceutical laboratory areas will take place from 11 to 13 November 2019 in Düsseldorf for the seventh time. The PharmaLab 2019 will cover various topics in 8 interesting conferences, a pre-conference workshop and lectures on analytics, bio analytics, microbiology and R&D. Parallel to the conferences, you will have the possibility to get to know companies exhibiting between the different conference rooms.
Below see the conferences of PharmaLab 2019 that will take place on 12 and 13 November.
QC Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing
|Day 1 - 12.11.2019||Analytical Procedure Lifecycle Management / Revisions to ICH Q2 & the proposed Q14||Alternative Methods (MAT, recombinant Factors)||Rapid Microbiological Methods||Challenges in Bioanalytics and Bioassays|
|Day 2 - 13.11.2019||Analytical Procedure Lifecycle Management / Revisions to ICH Q2 & the proposed Q14||Routine Testing and LER/Masking||Microbiological Real Time Counting and Testing||Testing and Analytics of Cells, Tissues and ATMPs|
|Exhibiton (12 and 13 November 2019)|
>> Scroll the bar to the right to see all conference tracks.
Pre-Conference Event on 11 November 2019:
The day before the congress the pre-conference event 2nd International Mycoplasma qPCR Testing User Day will take place.
The PharmaLab Congress App
As a PharmaLab Congress delegate you have everything at hand with the app – programme, the lectures you are interested in, speakers, exhibitors, partners and sponsors. Learn more about the PharmaLab Congress App.
Particularities of the PharmaLab Congress
- The registration allows access to the several conferences and lectures. In a word, you can create your individual conference programme.
- Move any time to any conference room. Thanks to our one-day tickets, you can attend only the first day or the second one - but also both days of the PharmaLab.
- You will receive a USB stick including all the conference lectures of the Congress..
- Learn about the latest products and services relating to analytics, bio analytics, and microbiology at the accompanying exhibition.
- Take advantage of the PharmaLab – and particularly of the Social Event on the evening of the first day – for an information exchange with delegates, speakers and exhibitors .
Official Media Partners 2019