Language selection: DE | EN
The Event for all pharmaceutical laboratory areas will take place on 12 and 13 November 2019 in Düsseldorf for the seventh time. The PharmaLab 2019 will cover various topics in 6 interesting conferences and lectures on analytics, bio analytics, microbiology and R&D. Parallel to the conferences, you will have the possibility to get to know companies exhibiting between the different conference rooms.
Become part of the PharmaLab Congress 2019 – as a Speaker
Please complete our online form. The deadline for submissions is 31 March 2019.
Below see the conferences of PharmaLab 2019 that will take place on 12 and 13 November.
|Congress Day||TRACK 1
QC Analytics (EN)
QC Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing (EN)
QC Microbiology (EN)
QC Bioanalytic/Biotech (EN)
|Day 1 - 12.11.2019||Revision ICH Q2 & ICH Q14 Validation of analytical Procedures||Routine Testing and LER/Masking||Rapid Micro Methods and Mycoplasma Testing||Challenges in Bioanalytics and Bioassays|
|Day 2 - 13.11.2019||Revision ICH Q2 & ICH Q14 Life Cycle Management/APLM Guide||Alternative Methods (MAT, recombinant Factors)||Microbiological Real Time Counting and Testing||Testing and Analytics of Cells, Tissues and ATMP|
|Exhibiton (12 and 13 November 2019)|
>> Scroll the bar to the right to see all conference tracks.
Particularities of the PharmaLab Congress
- The registration allows access to the several conferences and lectures. In a word, you can create your individual conference programme.
- Move any time to any conference room. Thanks to our one-day tickets, you can attend only the first day or the second one - but also both days of the PharmaLab.
- You will receive a USB stick including all the conference lectures of the Congress..
- Learn about the latest products and services relating to analytics, bio analytics, and microbiology at the accompanying exhibition.
- Take advantage of the PharmaLab – and particularly of the Social Event on the evening of the first day – for an information exchange with delegates, speakers and exhibitors .