Language selection: DE | EN
The Event for all pharmaceutical laboratory areas will take place from 10 to 11 November 2020 in Düsseldorf for the eight time. The PharmaLab 2020 will cover various topics in 8 interesting conferences and lectures on analytics, bio analytics, microbiology and R&D. Parallel to the conferences, delegates will have the possibility to get to know companies exhibiting between the different conference rooms.
Become part of the PharmaLab Congress 2020 – as a Speaker
Please complete our online form. The deadline for submissions is 15 April 2020.
Below see the conferences of PharmaLab 2020 that will take place on 10 and 11 November.
QC Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing
|Day 1 - 10.11.2020||Laboratory Optimization and Automation||Routine Testing and LER/Masking||Rapid Micro Methods And Real Time Testing||Challenges in Bioanalytics and Bioassays|
|Day 2 - 11.11.2020||Challenges in Analytical QC||Alternative Methods (MAT, recombinant Factors)||Virus Safety and Next Generation Sequencing||Testing and Analytics of Cells, Tissues and ATMPs|
|Exhibiton (10 and 11 November 2020)|
>> Scroll the bar to the right to see all conference tracks.
Particularities of the PharmaLab Congress
- The registration allows access to the several conferences and lectures. In a word, you can create your individual conference programme.
- Move any time to any conference room. Thanks to our one-day tickets, you can attend only the first day or the second one - but also both days of the PharmaLab.
- You will receive a USB stick including all the conference lectures of the Congress..
- Learn about the latest products and services relating to analytics, bio analytics, and microbiology at the accompanying exhibition.
- Take advantage of the PharmaLab – and particularly of the Social Event on the evening of the first day – for an information exchange with delegates, speakers and exhibitors .