Language selection: DE | EN
The Event for all pharmaceutical laboratory areas will take place on 20 and 21 November 2018 in Düsseldorf for the sixth time. The PharmaLab 2018 will cover various topics in 6 interesting conferences and lectures on analytics, bio analytics, microbiology and R&D. Parallel to the conferences, you will have the possibility to get to know companies exhibiting between the different conference rooms.
Below see the conferences of PharmaLab 2017 that took place on 07. and 08. November 2017.
|Conferences of 2017|
|7 November 2017 (09.00 – 18.00 h)|
|ECA – Computerised Systems in Analytical Laboratories|
|ECA – Validation Approach of Bioassays using Statistical Methods (Day 1)|
|ECA – Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing (Day 1)|
|ECA – Rapid Microbiological Methods and Mycoplasma Testing|
|8 November 2017 (09.00 – 18.00 h)|
|ECA – cGMP Compliance Trends in Analytical Laboratories|
|ECA – Validation Approach of Bioassays using Statistical Methods (Day 2)|
|ECA – Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing (Day 2)|
|ECA – Pharmacopoeial Microbiology Update – USP and EP Developments|
|Exhibition (7 and 8 November 2017)|
Particularities of the PharmaLab Congress
- The registration allows access to the 10 conferences with over 50 lectures. In a word, you can create your individual conference programme.
- Move any time to any conference room. Thanks to our one-day tickets, you can attend only the first day or the second one - but also both days of the PharmaLab.
- You will receive a USB stick including all the conference lectures of the Congress..
- Learn about the latest products and services relating to analytics, bio analytics, and microbiology at the accompanying exhibition.
- Take advantage of the PharmaLab – and particularly of the Social Event on the evening of the first day – for an information exchange with delegates, speakers and exhibitors .