Language selection: DE | EN
The Event for all pharmaceutical laboratory areas will take place on 8 and 9 November 2016 in Düsseldorf for the fourth time. In 6 interesting conferences PharmaLab 2016 will cover various topics in the areas analytics, bioanalytics, microbiology and R&D. Parallel to the conferences, you will have the possibility to get to know companies exhibiting between the different conference rooms.
Following you will find the conferences in the various subject areas (please click on the conference titles to get more detailed Information on the respective conference).
PharmaLab 2016: Overview
|8 November 2016|
|ECA – Computerised Systems in Analytical Laboratories|
|ECA – Biosimilars - Case Studies and Practical Advice|
|ECA – Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing (Day 1)|
|ECA – Rapid Microbiological Methods|
|9 November 2016|
|ECA – QC Compliance Trends 2016|
|ECA – Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing (Day 2)|
|ECA – Microbial Safety of Raw Materials and Excipients|
|Exhibition (8 and 9 November 2016)|
Particularities of the PharmaLab Congress
- The registration allows access to the 10 conferences with over 50 lectures. In a word, you can create your individual conference programme.
- Move any time to any conference room. Thanks to our one-day tickets, you can attend only the first day or the second one - but also both days of the PharmaLab..
- You will receive a USB stick including all the conference lectures of the Congress..
- Learn about the latest products and services relating to analytics, bio analytics, and microbiology at the exhibition..
- Take advantage of the PharmaLab – and particularly of the Social Event on the evening of the first day – for an information exchange with delegates, speakers and exhibitors .