Language selection: DE | EN
Computerised Systems in Analytical Laboratories
8 November 2016
It is the aim of this Conference to discuss the different applications of LIMS, ELN, LES, SDMS, PLM, ERP, etc. and to show how LIMS can be implemented in today’s QC and R&D environment. Technical issues will also be addressed, e.g. how to connect analytical instruments, or how to link Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELNs) and LIMS.
This year the current data integrity challenges in analytical labs will especially be addressed: which are the actual regulatory expectations (WHO, MHRA and FDA) and how to implement cGMP compliant data record management systems in practice?
Effective LIMS validation will be another focus area of this course. A paperless laboratory case study will show how close analytical labs can get there today. A team of experienced speakers will provide you the opportunity to learn more about their practical experiences and to discuss possible pitfalls and how to avoid these.
- Implementation and Validation of Laboratory Standard Systems
- Regulatory Compliance of Analytical Instrument Software
- Laboratory Control Systems: how to prevent Data Integrity violations
- Case Study: Paperless Lab Project at Vetter Pharma Fertigung
- Risk Management for the Implementation and Validation of a Global Environmental Monitoring Software Solution
- Dr Margit Braunschlaeger, Vetter Pharma-Fertigung, Ravensburg
- Dr Markus Dathe, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Basel, Switzerland
- Sudip Debnath, GE Healthcare AS, Oslo, Norway
- Marie-Laure Lortz, Tillotts Pharma AG, Switzerland
- Robert Lutzkus, LONZA, USA
- Danilo Neri, PQE, Italy
Please also see the complete agenda.